naughty kate takes 5, six songs? breaking all your own rules, but hey ho happy to go with it. six songs of me is part of the music section in the guardian and kate is running a version of it this week as part of listography.
1. What was the first song you ever bought?
well i’ve written about the first song i ever bought before you can find it here, and then the next one here so instead of repeating myself i’ve gone for the next one on the list. so i give you the purple one, and no not the quality street.
2. What song always gets you dancing?
without doubt, even if i was in foul mood this would always gets me a bopping.
3. What song takes you back to your childhood?
again too many that i might have written before here. beware i sing on that post. however this one reminds me so much of my dad when i was a nipper.
4. What is your perfect love song?
bobby i love you.
5. What song would you want at your funeral?
probably the greatest band on earth, god love his gentle face that i just want to squeeze.
6. Time for the encore. One last song that makes you, you.
i’m sure i was meant to be around in the 60′s, but i wasn’t. thank you however for goldfrapp who have indulged me along the way.
that’s all folks hope you enjoyed x