i am sharing with you today my favourite pieces of the jingling jangling kind, juglery.
i wear them every day. i sleep in them. i shower/bath in them. these never leave me.
from left to right.
1. a present from lady bubble to me, from a jewellery company called giles and brother based in new york city, but actually from harvey nichols where she is a buyer.
2. from nanny minnie this christmas just gone. lovely little bangle covered in hearts. i heart you nanny minnie.
3. my first christmas present from oliver, from a small shop just off carnaby street called jess james which is no longer there.
4. this used to me my mothers but she doesn’t really wear much jewellery so she gave it to me. it was actually a present to her when she left to go on maternity leave with me, i say maternity leave, she was back at work after 4 weeks!
5. my first christmas present from ronnie. my son has great taste it’s from tiffany.
that concludes my favourite jingly jangly stuff.
Wowsers, forget the fact that you shower in them, you sleep in them? Do you not catch yourself in the night?
the boy and me
somehow no? don’t know how i manange that? query?
I have jewellery that has meaning too. It makes me feel as though whoever gave the piece to me is there beside me. 🙂
the bling buoy
i know exactly what you mean. when your having a moment or your far apart it’s nice to look down and see them there.
I’m so sorry, I never realised you joined in with this one!! Love your jingly collection 🙂 might do another I’ll show you mine soon! X
No worries you know now!!!