so earlier this week the very lovely roller coaster mum / chickens and kids honoured me with both the versatile blogger award and the liebster ward. how very nice and thank you very very much, your support and kindness is most welcome over here at HPMcQ. i’m not the most confident of bloggers, so when something like this rocks up, firstly i can’t quite believe it and secondly i get a huge boost from it and it certainly spurs me on to continue.
so thank you HUGELY
versatile blogger rules:
1. thank the blogger who has awarded you and link back to them – check
2. share seven things about yourself – not sure you need to know but of course i will share
1. i went to a convent school – explains a lot yeah?
2. i went to a convent school in essex – oh the irony
3. i’m an only child and blooming loved every moment of it, my parents rocked!
4. oliver is my second husband and i don’t regret my first marriage because if i hadn’t married and failed i would never have met mr HPMcQ and that would have been my biggest regret.
5. i never had any plans to have a child, i think most were aware of this. ronnie is the best mistake that i have ever made.
6. i have size 5 feet and i own far too many shoes
7. i was actually born in tenerife, yes it is more than a holiday resort!
liebster means favourite or beloved person and is given to bloggers with fewer than 200 followers.
the liebster award rules:
1. thank your liebster blog award presenter on you blog – check
2. link back to the blogger who awarded you – check
3. copy & paster the award onto your blog – check
4. nominate 5 blogs to receive the award – see below
5. inform them of their nomination – will do that in a mo
so following my nominator i will select 5 to whom i will award both the versatile blogger and the liebster award
2. babber blog – a very new blogger, who is also about to become a very new daddy for the very first time
3. the boy and me – if i’ve said it once i’ve said ten trillion times the lady that inspired me to snap away which has lead to us both being shortlisted for a brit mum kodak competition in the snap category!
4. michael cargill – a funny funny man and somewhat elusive! who are you? what do you look like! you always leave me the most wonderful comments thank you.